Doodling, but for Writers

You know how artists doodle? I doodle here and there, small sketches of people or faces, flowers and designs. I also doodle through my writing. I'm not entirely sure if I'm the only person on the planet who does this, but I like to write scenes as though they are coming straight from the middle of a book that has yet to be written. I've got a lot of them... some were dreams, some were ideas in school, some were just ways for me to pass the time when I took the train to dance or was on a long car ride. I was looking back through some of these writing doodles today (most of them are done on my phone when I don't have access to my computer or notebook), and I realized how many different books I could have written if I just expanded these snip-its of lives untold. There are also some that make me ask myself, "did I really write that?" when I had most likely written it at one in the morning like I'm doing right now ;) . Anyways, I thought that I would share one of these "doodles" of mine that I wrote late last year, and now hope to somehow incorporate into a story or two of mine. The link is shared below.



Sincerely, 

K. Coleman,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

A Moment of Realization

Political Drama