"Battleground"

In case you haven't gotten around to searching all hidden corners of my blog, I thought that I would let you know that I have posted an excerpt of a short story I recently wrote in my writing workshop that I would really like to share with you. It is titled "Battleground", and is medieval fantasy (like most of my works)... but I was experimenting with point of view in this piece, and decided to write it in second person so as to have the narrator, or me the author, direct "you" the reader in the scenario at hand. You can find it if you click on the "New Stories" tab. Enjoy! (you can also click this link: http://kaylacolemanswriting.blogspot.de/p/new-stories.html )


Love,

K.K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

A Moment of Realization

Political Drama