~Spring Break~

Spring break is nearly upon us here in Frankfurt, Germany (at least for my school). I am so exited and forever grateful to my aunt who will be journeying with me to Greece next week, and then Normandy the week after! Never in my life would I have thought that I would get to go to such beautiful places, but life can take you by surprise (not just the bad!) Along with spring break though, comes my slight increase in speed as I try to finish my extra classes in time for graduation. Because, of this, I have been quite busy... but not busy enough to neglect my writing. :) My new story "Minds of Fortitude" is coming along excellently I would say, AND I've started going through "The King's Daughter" for the first time in a year. Wow, what a difference time makes. Perhaps with this new outlook on the book, the right changes will be made to make it the best possible to try submitting to traditional publishers once again! Never give up for there are always more opportunities out there.

Although I won't be going to university in the fall, I will be attending community college and earning money working a little as well. This can help me get the best plans in place to then transfer to the university of my choice (hopefully ;). The extra time that I will hopefully have, will then be well spent working on my books! How great does that sound? Furthering the good news, "Seraphina" is now at 80,000 words and still counting.

Apologies for not having more news or ideas or information to share at the moment, but I do hope to do some travel writing while in Greece and Normandy to bring the vacation to you. ;)


Love,

K.K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

Political Drama

A Moment of Realization