Happy New Year

Happy New Year! As I was sitting watching the fireworks out of my window last night, I couldn't help but write down all of the things that I have to look forward to this year, 2015. I have to say that the list was quite plentiful and that made me smile. I've never done that before, but I thought that optimism would be a good way to start off the new year. A few of the things that I included on my list of things to look forward to including elements of books and writing. I would like to share those with you. :) First, I am looking forward to finally having the time to put all of my effort into getting traditionally published, whether it be for The King's Daughter, or for my new book, I want to put myself out there. I am also looking forward to finishing my new book! I am well past the halfway mark, so I just hope that I can continue on a steady pace to get it finished. I am also looking forward to expanding my audience, inspiring others to write, to publish, and to put themselves out there like I have up until now. I am so grateful for all of the support that I get from family and friends, and I can't help but think about how great it would be if I could share that same support with others who need it to make their break. ;)

I wish you a happy New Year, and am looking forward to sharing more exciting tales of my accomplishments, failures, journeys, and experiences with you! Did I forget to mention that this is my 100th blog post?! :D To a new year! 2015.


 Love,

    K. K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

Political Drama

A Moment of Realization