Submissions sent!

I am super excited to tell you that my submissions for the Scholastic Art & Writing competition have been mailed! Now it is simply a matter of patience. :) As for NaNoWriMo, I have passed the 50,000 minimum mark for winning and it's only November 22nd! Of course I am continuing to write, for the book is far from done, but I was excited to share the news! Knowing officially that we will be moving back to the US in 2015 has sort of assured my ideas for the future of my writing/ what comes next. I am sad to be leaving Germany behind, devastated actually... but I do know that I will have some better opportunities to get my writing out there to publishers and agents (etc.), while living state-side. That's all for now. Have a lovely weekend!

Love,

    K.K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

A Moment of Realization

Political Drama