Forward with the Book I Shall Go!

August 25th, the date is and I am currently nearly halfway into The Enchantress of Erimere! That is about 49 word pages over the limit for Scholastic and continuing! However, that doesn't matter. What matters is that all is going great with writing despite having been back to school for a full week and a half now... I am of course holding off trying to add on until I have completely gone over and "embellished" the first fifty pages that will be submitted. I am perhaps however looking for a friend or two to read over some of the work just to get a little feedback. :) Of course as you may know the trilogy is currently on the back burner until all is finished with "Seraphina", but I am about halfway through book three, and going through it the same as I have been for the past three months.

Would you like a little insight to a few of the characters? and perhaps a sneak peek at some of the writing? Check out my "Seraphina" page! Thank you again for all of your support and patience. Especially when it comes to having to wait to continue Arabella's incredible journey with her new friend Kreathine. As for now, off to write two essays!

      Love,

           K.K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

A Moment of Realization

Political Drama