Why No Videos?

I have not filmed a book update in a while. That's a lie actually. I have, they just haven't been finished because every time I open iMovie, it freezes after about five minutes and won't close or operate. So... I am in search of a new free program or website where I can do them... However, I did write up what I talked about in the last one, so I have that to share with you. :) Or at least I thought I did! I just went through my documents and cannot find it, so I suppose I had some moment where I didn't want anyone to find it so I didn't save it. Oh well... I can just write it now!

I just finished final exams, so I haven't been writing for a while now, or working on my stories because I had to focus on school. However, school is almost out, so that should no longer be a problem! I recently introduced the title of my new story I have started... Seraphina. I will share more about the story later, perhaps even create a page for it. This will be my novel I enter in Scholastic Art and Writing this year! Good to get a head start, right?

As for book two, I am revising even more edits in hopes that I can get it perfect. I am now looking into "professional" editing and reviewing services from traditional publishers in hopes that they can help improve my work even more. This is something I have been seriously considering as of late. Book three is still being written: "The Kingdom's Spy". I got permission from the lovely Armstreet Medieval Company once again for the cover which is fantastic! As for the story however.... Well, can I be honest and say that I am not pleased? But I think I have said that before. I have decided to hold off on the writing of the story until summer comes and I have the time to go through thoroughly and fix everything that I have decided either shouldn't be in, or needs to be fixed. I believe that is the best solution.

So far, that is all I need to say! I will let you know when there is more!

Love,

K.K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

A Moment of Realization

Political Drama