Keeping up with life

Two days before Spring Break, I couldn't wait for all of the free time I would have to write. I was hoping to go on and somehow (magically) finish one of the two books I'm currently writing. That was what I wanted to happen. Ha, never would it go that way ;). I have had some seemingly great ideas, which never got written down. Where does time go? To be honest, I'm not quite sure what I have been doing these past two weeks to take my time away from writing. Procrastinating with small things here and there I suppose. I have however made small progress with my new story, and am now beginning to do my thorough changes in book three (The Kingdom's Spy). I believe, and hope that by the end of the month, not only will book 2 be ready for publishing, but book three will be fully written (fingers crossed).


Love,

      K.K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

Political Drama

A Moment of Realization