Introducing Seraphina

I've spoken about this new "story" before... a lot I think... Anyways, I've decided to introduce my new and pending novel "Seraphina: The Elite". I've just now decided to announce it seeing as I have now reached 35,000 words and am still going strong. I have to say that I am very happy with the results so far (of course that can change but I hope not). Basically, in a few sentences this should sum it up...

Magick isn’t learnt.
Assassins aren’t all men.
Royalty don’t all wear crowns.
Love and loyalty aren’t both the same.



Seraphina’s magick comes naturally… She raised herself to be an assassin despite having been born a Royal; and nobody knows where her loyalties or heart lies…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

A Moment of Realization

Political Drama