Writers out there?

First of all! Happy holidays! And a happy New Year! I hope you are having a great school vacation or work break, or whatever you may have been doing that you aren't... haha. Well, I thought I would tell you to check out NaNoWriMo anyone who is a fellow writer. :) Even though I didn't complete it this year, I will be going again next year, and I want others to do it with me! That way we can help each other through the tiresome month and write a novel together! I know it's not for nearly another year, but it's always nice to get a head start or plant the idea in your head that will be ripe by next year (sometimes it just takes that long). Uh Hem... Anyways, I thought I would share that with you! And feel free to ask me if you've got questions.

Love,

K.K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

Political Drama

A Moment of Realization