Word Update

So word count is up to 29,000 words now on book three! That's about 60 word pages. Making progress for sure. After coming out of my writer's block I was finally able to get back into the flow of things. Let's just say, that right now book three has some pretty depressing/sad parts in it... or it might just be me. haha. Anyways, I've got one week left to reach my 50,000 word goal for NaNoWriMo which probably won't happen, and I know for sure the book won't be done at 50,000 words seeing as book to was 98,000!
I can't wait until the first snow so I can hopefully get some winter pictures in costumes for characters as well!
Lastly, book three is on its way, and hopefully thee now, with my editor! :)


Enjoy your week,

Love,

K.K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

Political Drama

A Moment of Realization