How about a Quote

So I am procrastinating from everything I have to do right now. So how about I give you one of my favorite quotes? I found it when I was in 6th grade, and it has been hanging framed in my bedroom ever since, with two other ones. I think they are the things that always kept my hopes up for writing.


1. "If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." -toni morrison

2. "If I fall asleep with a pen in my hand, don't remove it- I might be writing in my dreams." -Danzae Pace (that has actually happened a lot to me ;)

3. "As for my next book, I am going to hold myself from writing it till I have it impending in me. Grown heavy in my mind like a ripe pear; pendant, gravid, asking to be cut out or it will fall." -Virginia Woolf

Have a great weekend!


Love,

K.K


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

A Moment of Realization

Political Drama