Rewrite coming up!

Haha, yeah, well I've started working on the rewrite. I have already made my changes in one of my copies, and I have a second pair of eyes doing a look through it as well, just to double check. I am sort of excited to publish it again. A chance for people who didn't get it before, to get it, and people who want a new version as well. Although I don't see why they would want it.... :P But anyways, I will be submitting the full novel to the Scholastic competition this year, and a lot more work has to be put into it, to prepare it and the other things that I need to send in with it, so I guess during my visit to the states this summer, I'll have something to do while laying beside the pool... Wish you all a great weekend, and hope there is plenty of sunshine to go around :)


Love,

K.K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

Political Drama

A Moment of Realization