Just another Saturday :)


Sitting on the traintoday driving in the sunny day, I realised that two years ago, I would never think that I would be riding a tram to school on a beautiful saturday to watch a school softball tournament. Or that I would be living in Germany, and an author, and have so many great friends. It is amazing how life can change so quickly. In the blink of an eye, and now I am in Europe of all places, really taking life as it comes, an thanking God for every day. I feel truly blessed to have such an amazing family and friends, especially those friends that have been there for me for two years, thousands of miles away from me. I cant wait to see them again tgis summer. 

Have you ever watched the people out the train window. Everyone on their own patth, on their own time heading nowhere but only thy know. Take precious time out of your day sometime to watch an truly listen. To enjoy even a minute of the life god has given you. I dont mean o sound so deep??? Haha but i just want everyone to be able to see the beauty surrounding them, get it? I hope you do :) 

Love,
K.K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

A Moment of Realization

Political Drama