Published! Success

My book was sent in yesterday! Well and partially today. :P It will be available soon on Amazon almost anywhere for sale. And available on ebook as well. I can't wait. But I am also nervous. What if it doesn't turn out exactly how I wanted it? I am worried the font size will be too big and people will make fun. Or that everyone will just say it is good because they think that is what I want to hear. They are wrong. I do want to hear if it sucks. I don't want to hear it too much though. But BE honest because I know if everyone says they love it, they are lying. i need to hear if someone doesn't like it because it is that criticism that can tell me what I have to change to make better for the next book that comes along. (if I get to it.)


        Love,
                    K.K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are Changing

A Moment of Realization

Political Drama